IRLSSG 2023 Annual Meeting in Rio de Janeiro Brazil
Sunday, October 22, 2023 from 8:30AM to 5:00PM
- This is the only international meeting devoted entirely and exclusively to Restless Legs Syndrome and related topics.
- Expand your knowledge with the most recent (frequently unpublished) advances in research and have the opportunity to discuss the topics with the authors.
- Present your ideas, your research results and receive feedback
- Network with your colleagues. Meet old friends and consolidate new friendships.
- Become an active participant in the IRLSSG and help shape the future of RLS research
Our meeting focuses mainly on RLS. It includes a keynote address, scientific presentations and discussions on basic, translational, clinical and treatment topics, young investigators presentations and updates on current IRLSSG projects.
Claudia Trenkwalder (Germany) will present the Richard P Allen keynote address: Augmentation in RLS: first described and never solved. An homage for Richard Allen
Accreditation Information: CE’s will be provided
Call for Scientific Presentations
Submissions accepted January 1, 2023 – July 31, 2023 via email to email@example.com.
- Symposia: 45-75 minutes
- Round table and pro/con discussions: 30 - 45 minutes
- Oral presentations: 10-15 Minutes
Proposals will be ranked according to scientific and clinical significance, relevance to RLS and related topics, timeliness of the research and broadness of the topic’s appeal.
Proposals should include (up to 200 words):
- Title, summary, learning objective and time allocation
- Information for each confirmed speaker, including chair: title of contribution, first and last name, country, email address
- Each speaker can participate in up to two sessions, excluding updates on current IRLSSG project
- Disclosure of conflicts of interest is required for all session participants.
Call for applications for the Wayne Hening Young Investigator Award (WHYIA):
Submissions accepted: January 1, 2023 – July 31, 2023
Please complete WHYIA application available on our website: WHYI AWARDS